17 January 2011

A free forex training resource worth a mention

Have been digging into the net and found a good forex resource i'd like to share.

If you're like me and enjoy a fair bit of humour on your learning curve then you'll find this site informative and entertaining. Describing itself as the "beginners guide to forex training", I thought it's worth a try. Best of all it's free!

After a few hours of being enrolled in the "School of Pipsology" i've made it to elementary level and still have a long way to go. Loads of quality info here for anyone just starting out like me.

Will keep you posted on my progress. From what I can see babypips.com is a great resource for anyone interested in learning about forex trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

good to hear from you, thanks for the comment