15 December 2010

Why am I interested in learning to trade Forex?

A few years ago I started investing in shares. Little did I realise how much of a fascination would develop. A desire to invest smarter led me into technical analysis, company financials, risk management and following the news closely. So far, i've felt the highs when shares have skyrocketed and the lows of delisting making them worthless. Venturing into riskier shares at smaller amounts has produced some nice returns, but only after clearing the dealing fees hurdle (set by the broker) and often holding them for longer than intended.

If only there was a way I didn't have to hold stock, get charged huge dealing fees or wait a couple of months to take profit. hmm, any ideas yet?

The challenge of learning to trade Forex isn't taken lightly. I hope at the very least it will be a useful addition to my skillset and offer more than dividends in the future.

If you're interested in resources I find along the way, or the training I choose to follow then keep an eye on this blog. I hope you will find it useful.